Saturday, September 15, 2007

What a Week

I attended a PTA meeting and had a good look around at all the old people. Where did they all come from and why are they all so old? These are the parents of my child’s classmates. My God! They are so old. And then I realised that I look the same way.

A week that brought me back into contact with family members I have not seen or heard from for over 35 years. The startling realisation that I actually do care what they think of me.

A week that made my break ties with a good friend in cyberspace because I realised that I will always be the “punch bag” when this friend feels under the weather and that I do not appreciate this fact.

A week that had “sane” people up in arms because they forgot that my Blog is aimed at people with a sense of humour.

A week that made me realise that my psychiatrist might be right and that things might get worse before they get better.

Winter is also approaching.

Thanks God for international rugby and cricket!

No comments: